April 30, 2008

Toadstool tutorial

Toadstool Tutorial by LucyKate Crafts, featured on Feeling Stitchy by floresita

Did you notice this sweet toadstool that sprang up in the Embroidery Pool? Well, there's a tutorial on LucyKate Crafts - so now you can make your very own cute toadstool. This would make a fabulous pincushion and be a great place to try out some new stitches...

Hi, I'm floresita, editor of Feeling Stitchy. I'm an avid stitcher, knitter, and crafter. You can see more of my stitching on Instagram and my blog. My vintage transfer collection is on Vintage Transfer Finds.

Feel free to email me with any ideas for the blog!

6 comments:

  1. How cute! The perfect pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very cute. i specially love the button on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this in the pool, so I'm glad you posted it here! It's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! I'm going to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi floresita, thanks for posting this on feeling stitchy, just wanted to let you know that i'm now hosting a toadstool swap on my blog if anyone is interested in joining,

    http://lucykatecrafts.blogspot.com/2008/05/toot-toot.html

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS